Want not just customers but raving fans of your business? Of course you do! Read on to find out some key tips to creating a following of that caliber!
Tedesco Building Services was in attendance on Wednesday, April 11th at the “Create Raving Fans” Lunch-and-Learn put on by the Troy Rotary Club. The program featured a panel of professionals who have mastered the art of cultivating such a following for their businesses. Panelists included: Shawn Lee of Shawn Lee Studios, Candice Simons of Brooklyn Outdoor, and Ara Tapouzian of the Troy Chamber of Commerce with moderator Michael Angelo Caruso leading the discussion.
[fusion_builder_container hundred_percent=”yes” overflow=”visible”][fusion_builder_row][fusion_builder_column type=”1_1″ background_position=”left top” background_color=”” border_size=”” border_color=”” border_style=”solid” spacing=”yes” background_image=”” background_repeat=”no-repeat” padding=”” margin_top=”0px” margin_bottom=”0px” class=”” id=”” animation_type=”” animation_speed=”0.3″ animation_direction=”left” hide_on_mobile=”no” center_content=”no” min_height=”none”]
While listing every nugget of wisdom isn’t possible, we would like to share some of our favorite takeaways of the event:
- There are four steps needed to create a raving fan:
- A customer must have a “rocking first impression” of your company.
- You must follow it up with an equally strong second first impression- don’t drop the ball!
- Offer a unique value proposition: a product and/or service no one else can offer
- Provide a consistent customer experience every time running from purchase to social media to follow-up and everything in between. Never let them down!
- Shawn Lee advises:
- we should all promote our customers whenever possible
- align with what people can relate to ex: the work he does with charities to help promote their cause through his amazing photography skills
- be relevant
- Candice Lee points out:
- the importance of knowing how to sell without selling. Promote yourself in a manner that does not make people feel like they are “being sold”. As Jeffrey Gitomer says, “People love to buy but they hate to be sold.”
- do four things for someone else before you ask them for something- add value to their life and you become valuable to them.
- Ara Tapouzian stresses:
- listen to your customers to make sure you are always serving their wants and needs.
- if what people want and need doesn’t exist, it’s time to innovate it! This creates your unique value proposition.
[/fusion_builder_column][fusion_builder_column type=”1_1″ background_position=”left top” background_color=”” border_size=”” border_color=”” border_style=”solid” spacing=”yes” background_image=”” background_repeat=”no-repeat” padding=”” margin_top=”0px” margin_bottom=”0px” class=”” id=”” animation_type=”” animation_speed=”0.3″ animation_direction=”left” hide_on_mobile=”no” center_content=”no” min_height=”none”]
The Troy Rotary Club routinely puts on these phenomenal lunch-and-learns and serves the community in a myriad of other ways. Check out their upcoming calendar of events here. To thank you for participating in their programs, the second lunch-and-learn you attend is free! Talk about value!
At Tedesco Building Services we work to create raving fans by not only providing great janitorial service but providing a personable relationship to our customers so they know they have a true partner in the
What is your favorite way your business creates raving fans?
#troyrotaryfans #troyrotaryclub #shawnleestudios #brooklynoutdoor #jadoredetroit #michaelangelocaruso #lunchandlearn #troymichigan #garrettpopcorn #troychamberofcommerce[/fusion_builder_column][/fusion_builder_row][/fusion_builder_container]